American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarships USA 2021
1 - Presentation of the scholarship : American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarships
American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarships in USA – All you need to know.
Find out all the informations about the American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarships in United States :
The year of study, the nomber of place, the organization offering the scholarship, the targets, the amount and deadline to apply for the scholarship.
The AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship promotes educational access and opportunity while enhancing international diversity.
Bringing together the best of AU – academic excellence, leadership development, and global engagement – the AU Emerging Global Leader achieves, inspires, and serves with vision.
The AU EGL is dedicated to positive civic and social change, and will return home to improve under-resourced, underserved communities in their home country.
2 - Scholarship Information :
2.1 - Name and Targets :
- Name : American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarships
- Organisation : American University
- Year : 2021-2022
- Level : Undergraduate
- Specialities : Accounting an Finance Arts Law Management and HRM Sciences
- Targets : For African Students For International Students
2.2 - Deadline And Amount of the American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarships :
- Number of Scholarships : 1
- Deadline : 15/01/2021
- Financial aid : Partial Scholarship
- The Amount : 4.000$
3 - Apply And information :
3.1 - Apply for American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarships
You want to apply in this scholarship ?
Click on the link below.
3.2 - Others Information
Preference will be given to:
- International students who have overcome various obstacles and challenges as well as those from diverse and underrepresented global and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- A minimum 3.8 GPA equivalent (or in the top 10% of graduating class) for 9th-12th grades.
- A demonstrated commitment to leadership, volunteerism, community service and to advancing the needs of people in their home country.
- Students with one of the following: 95+ TOEFL iBT (all subscores must be 20 or above); sub-scores of 24+ on the paper-based TOEFL (Taken after May 31, 2017); 7.0+ IELTS (all subscores must be 6.0 or above); 33 minimum SAT Reading Subscore; 29 minimum ACT English; 65 minimum PTE; or 120+ Duolingo
- Students who are still enrolled in secondary/high school and graduating by June 2021.
- Important: Students in the IB system should plan to graduate with a full IB diploma with at lease 3 HL subjects. Students studying in the British A-Levels system must complete at least 3 A levels and finish 13 years of study before August 2021.