Full Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships in USA 2021
1 - Presentation of the scholarship : Full Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships
Full Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships in USA – All you need to know.
Find out all the informations about the Full Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships in United States :
The year of study, the nomber of place, the organization offering the scholarship, the targets, the amount and deadline to apply for the scholarship.
FDU offers a wide range of generous scholarships for our international students.
Most scholarships are based on academic merit and test scores and vary according to program.
Farleigh Dickinson University is offering the Col. Farleigh S. Dickinson Scholarship and the FDU International Scholarships for international students who are undertaking Bachelors or Masters degrees at the University.
2 - Scholarship Information :
2.1 - Name and Targets :
- Name : Full Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships
- Organisation : Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Year : 2021-2022
- Level : Master Undergraduate
- Specialities : Accounting an Finance Arts Communication Education and Teaching Information Technology Journalism Law Management and HRM Marketing Mathematics Sciences Technology
- Targets : For African Students For International Students
2.2 - Deadline And Amount of the Full Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships :
- Number of Scholarships : Not mentionned
- Deadline : 01/07/2021
- Financial aid : Full Scholarship
- The Amount : Up to 32.000$
Up to $32,000 per year for undergraduate studies.
Up to $27,000 per year for the FDU International Undergraduate Scholarship and $1,000 to $10,000 per year for the FDU International Graduate Scholarship.
3 - Apply And information :
3.1 - Apply for Full Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships
You want to apply in this scholarship ?
Click on the link below.
3.2 - Others Information
Generally, the scholarships are based on academic merit and test scores.
Only candidates who have submited a complete FDU course application will be considered.
Scholarships are renewable each year based on continued full-time enrollment, maintaining a good GPA, and remaining in good standing at FDU.