Kent State University in USA 2021 – Partial Scholarships
1 – Presentation of the scholarship : Kent State University Scholarships
Kent State University Scholarships in USA for 2021 – All you need to know
Find out all the informations about the Kent State University Scholarships in United States :
The year of study, the nomber of place, the organization offering the scholarship, the targets, the amount and deadline to apply for the scholarship.
International Civic Engagement Scholarship is dedicated to broaden our local communities understanding of foreign cultures and engage with members of the international community
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
- Open to International FRESHMAN that demonstrate excellent academics
- Students must submit examples of past civic engagement or volunteering and public presentation skills, as well as demonstrate an excellent command of English
- Students must give presentations within the community about their home country/culture
- Having a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on US 4.0 scale
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a freshman
2 – Scholarship Information :
2.1 – Name and Targets :
- Name : Kent State University Scholarships
- Organisation : Kent State University
- Year : 2021-2022
- Level : Master Phd Undergraduate
- Specialities : Accounting an Finance Arts Communication Education and Teaching Information Technology Law Management and HRM Marketing Sciences Technology
- Targets : For African Students For International Students
2.2 – Deadline And Amount of the Kent State University Scholarship :
- Number of Scholarships : Not mentionned
- Deadline : 01/10/2020
- Financial aid : Partial Scholarship
- The Amount : 5.000$
Amount of Scholarship is up to 5.000$ of the total fees.
3 – Apply And information :
3.1 – Apply for Kent State University scholarship
You want to apply in this scholarship ?
Click on the link below.
3.2 – Others Information
One-time award ranges from $2,000-$5,000 will be distributed to awardee participating in Kent State civic engagement program.
Awards disbursed in April for Fall and November for Spring.