Portland State University in USA 2020 – Partial Scholarships
1 – Presentation of the scholarship : Portland State University Scholarships
Portland State University Scholarships in USA – All you need to know
Find out all the informations about the Portland State University Scholarships in United States :
The year of study, the nomber of place, the organization offering the scholarship, the targets, the amount and deadline to apply for the scholarship.
The International Achievement Scholarship is awarded to new international undergraduate students on the basis of their academic achievement.
Students who maintain high academic standing may receive renewed funding for up to four years.
All admitted students automatically will be considered for the scholarship. You are not required to submit a scholarship application.
2 – Scholarship Information :
2.1 – Name and Targets :
- Name : Portland State University Scholarships
- Organisation : Portland State University
- Year : 2020-2021
- Level : Undergraduate
- Specialities : Accounting an Finance Communication Education and Teaching Information Technology Law Management and HRM Marketing Sciences
- Targets : For African Students For International Students
2.2 – Deadline And Amount of the Portland State University Scholarship :
- Number of Scholarships : Not mentionned
- Deadline : 01/09/2020
- Financial aid : Partial Scholarship
- The Amount : 4.500$
Amount of Scholarship is up to 4.500$ of a total fees.
3 – Apply And information :
3.1 – Apply for Portland State University scholarship
You want to apply in this scholarship ?
Click on the link below.
3.2 – Others Information
- Eligible students typically have entering grade point averages (GPA) of at least 3.5 out of a possible 4.0 grading scale.
- Students who have not yet met the TOEFL/English Language Proficiency requirement are eligible for this scholarship; however, activation of the scholarship will be delayed until after the ESL restriction has been lifted and the students are fully eligible for unrestricted enrollment in academic classes.
- The International Achievement Scholarship is restricted to new applicants only for up to 12 terms for freshmen and six terms for transfers. Students already enrolled at Portland State are not eligible.
- Master’s and doctoral applicants may be eligible for this scholarship depending on funding availability.