University of Dayton in USA 2020 – Partial Scholarships
1 – Presentation of the scholarship : University of Dayton Scholarships
University of Dayton Scholarships in USA – All you need to know
Find out all the informations about the University of Dayton scholarship in United States :
The year of study, the nomber of place, the organization offering the scholarship, the targets, the amount and deadline to apply for the scholarship.
Founded in 1850 by the Society of Mary, the University of Dayton is a top-tier, doctoral-level university located in the Midwestern city of Dayton, Ohio.
UD is one of the 50 best schools in the U.S. for undergraduate academics and experiential learning that lead to great careers, according to The Princeton Review’s “Colleges That Create Futures: 50 Schools That Launch Careers by Going Beyond the Classroom.”
UD offers a wide array of opportunities for international students, earning the University the distinction of being named a leading university worldwide in learning, living and support services, according to the International Student Barometer.
Dayton is an affordable city — housing, food, transportation and entertainment cost considerably less in Dayton than in other U.S. cities.
Undergraduate costs for international students for the 2020-21 academic year are:
- Tuition: $44,890 (fall and spring terms only)
- Living expenses: $15,655 (including housing and meal plan)
- Insurance and other costs: $4,750 (includes mandatory health and accident insurance, transportation, books, etc.)
Students must submit an official bank statement and letter of financial support showing a minimum of $65,295 US Dollars. The name on the bank statement and letter of financial support must match.
- Financial Documents must be less than six months old.
- Financial documents may be submitted in your country’s home currency equaling the necessary amount in USD.
- Students who are being sponsored by their home country’s government or embassy must submit the official financial guarantee letter.
2 – Scholarship Information :
2.1 – Name and Targets :
- Name : University of Dayton Scholarships
- Organisation : University of Dayton
- Year : 2020-2021
- Level : Undergraduate
- Specialities : Accounting an Finance Arts Communication Education and Teaching Information Technology Journalism Law Management and HRM Marketing
- Targets : For African Students For International Students
2.2 – Deadline And Amount of the University of Dayton Scholarship :
- Number of Scholarships : Not mentionned
- Deadline : 01/11/2020
- Financial aid : Partial Scholarship
- The Amount : Up to 26.000$
Amount of Scholarship is up to 26.000$ of a total fees of $65,295 US Dollars.
3 – Apply And information :
3.1 – Apply for University of Dayton scholarship
You want to apply in this scholarship ?
Click on the link below.
3.2 – Others Information
International students applying for first-year or transfer admission to the University of Dayton must submit the following documents:
We understand you may not be able to obtain your official transcripts and financial documents due to the global issues surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Application, including the essay. Student may apply through the University of Dayton Application, the Common Application or the Coalition Application. Regardless of which application you submit, there is no application fee.
- Letter of recommendation (optional).
- Official secondary transcripts (in language of original issue). Transcripts of all previously attended secondary schools, including dates of attendance, all subjects studied, grades earned and marks achieved on examinations; any transcripts not issued in English should be accompanied by a certified English translation.
- Proof of completion must also be provided in the form of a graduation date listed on the transcript, a diploma, or a certificate of completion. If secondary schooling is still in progress, this must be submitted as soon as completed and prior to enrollment at the University of Dayton.
- These may be sent from the secondary school directly to the University of Dayton via mail service to the address in the contact section on this page.
- Proof of English Proficiency. If your native language is not English, you are required to submit proof of English proficiency by submitting TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, SAT or ACT scores. Your scores should be sent to the University of Dayton directly from the testing center using code 1834.
- Financial documentation. F-1 and J-1 students must provide a letter of financial support and a bank statement showing sufficient funds to cover the first year of study.